Custom Window Shutters
Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and aesthetic beauty to any environment. When comparing the many window treatment options available, shutters are often considered to be the all-around best and most complete solution. They are very common in the southeast, including the Triangle area. Shutters are also the ONLY window covering that actually add coveted resale value to your home! Customize them by selecting louver size, tilt rod or hidden tilt, type of material, hardware, and color or stain of wood, which you can match to any paint or stain grade!
Our shutters are available in real wood, composite, durable faux wood and even vinyl. Different louver sizes include 1 7/8″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 3 1/2″, and 4 1/2″. Shutters truly add elegance, sophistication, and equity to any home.
Benefits of Shutters:
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)