Serving the Triangle & Surrounding Areas
Faux wood blinds offer the classic appeal of real wood blinds, with even greater added benefits. They are the perfect choice for high-moisture areas, as they resist warping, cracking, chipping and peeling over time. Faux wood blinds are available in a variety of paint and wood grain finishes to accent any decor. These blinds are truly a perfect window covering solution for any room setting.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Faux Wood Blind Features:
- Highly durable polymer construction with UV inhibitors to resist yellowing, cracking, bending or breaking
- Superior insulation for lower energy bills
- Ideal for high humidity areas, as they are moisture resistant
- Easy to clean
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Vinyl material is opaque, which darkens a room
- Affordable way to get the look of real wood at a substantially lower price
- Wider slats offer a more traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost
- Woven cotton tapes available in rich solids and decorative patterns to inspire creative customization
- Available with tilt motorization for added safety and convenience