WHY CHOOSE LAMINATE FLOORING?
Laminate is a synthetic type of flooring that replicates the look of real hardwood flooring. Laminate is resistant, durable and is a great option to achieve the look of a natural product at a fraction of the cost. Whether you are trying to replicate a handscraped hickory or smooth oak, laminate has an option for you.
- Cost friendly
- Stain and mold resistant
- Dent and scratch resistant
- Easy installation: walk on floors immediately after install
- Floating floor: desirable for areas with possible movement
- Looks and feels like real wood
- Works well on a staircase